4-Day College Application Workshop, Monday, June 6th – Thursday, June 3rd, 9 am – 12 pm
Are you ready to apply to the college of your dreams but have questions and are wondering where to start? During our 4-day workshop we will:
- Determine appropriate college applications for the student’s dream school, match schools, and safety schools.
- Develop a timetable for each application.
- Learn how to request test scores and transcripts.
- Create a list of relevant activities to highlight the student’s accomplishments for admissions.
- Create a resume to include student strengths, interests, hobbies, extracurricular activities, awards, and achievements.
- Receive guidance to answering all sections, questions, and prompts to complete applications for either ApplyTexas, CommonApp, or individual college applications.
- Learn ways to solicit teacher recommendations.
- Completing and editing assistance on short answer questions.
- Essay-writing assistance for brainstorming topics, editing grammar for long essays and short answers, and providing guidance on structure and editing.
Each student that is a part of the College Application Workshop will receive FREE admittance to our FAFSA presentation in September!