We are excited to offer our Math Path Math Camp for students in 5th – 6th grade! The camp will focus on the curriculum for grades 5 and 6 so this camp can be fun new information, information your student will be learning in the coming year, or a great review from last year!
July 19th – July 22nd, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm!
Learn and review through classroom participation and activities about the following concepts!
- Represent and solve multiplication and division of fractions
- Represent and solve all operations with fractions
- Estimate reasonable solutions to problems with all operations
- Solving problems with area and perimeter
- Attributes of triangles
- Area of quadrilaterals and triangles
- Classification of shapes
Personal Financial Literacy
- Credit history
- Choosing a Bank
- Protecting Your Credit
- Paying for college
- Wages, Salaries, Careers